Are you wondering how to install a frontal wig without glue? Let's delve into it. Installing a frontal wig without glue is not as difficult as it may seem. It is a great way to achieve a natural-looking hairstyle without the hassle of using glue or other adhesives. This beginner-friendly tutorial will guide you through the steps of installing a frontal wig without glue, including how to measure and fit the wig, how to prepare your hair, and tips for styling your wig. With these simple steps, you can have an effortless look that will last all day.
Time: 15 - 30 minutes
- Wig cap
- Hair bands
- Hot Comb
- Heat protectant spray
- Holding Spray
- Elastic Bang
- Hair Gel
- Wig Perfume (optional)
Before you start to install the wig, take a minute to make sure your hair is prepared for the installation. Brush out your hair so it is combed through and free of tangles. If you have natural waves or curls in your hair, use a wide-tooth comb to style them into place first before installing the wig. Use bobby pins or other clips if necessary to hold stray strands away from your face while you are styling them with a curling iron or flatiron. You will then braid down your hair so that the wig can fit properly.
When you are ready, fit the wig cap to your head. Make sure there is plenty of hair in front of the cap before you try to put it on. The wig must be snug but not tight against your face and have a comfortable, natural look when worn. If necessary, adjust the ties in back so that they tighten or loosen around your head comfortably and firmly.
WIG INSTALLHere's a step by step guide on how to install a frontal wig without glue;
- Fit wig on your head and part as desired.
- Use a wax stick to lay down fly-away short hairs.
- Apply heat protectant to prevent heat damage.
- Use a hot comb to flatten and lay the lace front.
- Spritz the holding spray on your edges and use your finger to push down.
- Tie the elastic band on your lace frontal to hold everything in place and leave on for a few minutes.
- Curl your hair as desired.
- Take down the band and carefully cut off the extra lace.