Human hair wigs are a great way to change your hair style without the commitment of growing your hair out or using harsh chemicals. In this blog post, we will discuss the different types of human hair wigs and their construction. We will also provide tips on how to choose the right wig for your needs.
Types of Human Hair Wigs
There are two main types of human hair wigs: machine-made and hand-tied. Machine-made wigs are less expensive than hand-tied wigs, but they are also less natural-looking. Hand-tied wigs are more expensive, but they are also more realistic and comfortable to wear.
Machine-Made Wigs Machine-made wigs are made on a machine that uses a needle and thread to sew the hair strands into place. This process is less time-consuming and labor-intensive than hand-tying, which is why machine-made wigs are less expensive. However, the machine-made process can also result in a less natural-looking wig.
Hand-Tied Wigs Hand-tied wigs are made by hand, one hair strand at a time. This process is more time-consuming and labor-intensive, but it results in a more natural-looking wig. Hand-tied wigs are also more comfortable to wear, because the hair is sewn into a cap that is made to fit your head shape.
Construction of Human Hair WigsHuman hair wigs can be constructed in a variety of ways, depending on the type of wig and the desired look. Some common construction methods include:
- Monofilament: Monofilament is a thin, transparent mesh that is used as the base of a wig. This allows the scalp to show through, which creates a more natural look.
- Lace: Lace is a type of fabric that is made from a mesh of threads. Lace wigs are more expensive than monofilament wigs, but they are also more realistic-looking.
- Heat-resistant: Heat-resistant human hair wigs can be styled with heat tools, such as curling irons and flat irons. This makes them a versatile option for people who want to change their hair style often.
Understanding Different Wig Types and Construction
LACE FRONT WIGS Picture this: a wig that gives you a flawless hairline, just like your natural hair. That's what lace front wigs are all about. These wigs feature a sheer lace panel at the front, allowing for an undetectable hairline that blends seamlessly with your skin. The rest of the wig is crafted using a more traditional wig cap. This combination gives you the best of both worlds: a natural look and easy styling options. With a lace front wig, you can rock different hairstyles without worrying about anyone knowing your secret. Style your hair away from your face, experiment with different partings, or even sweep it up into a chic ponytail. The versatility is endless, and the confidence it brings is unmatched.
FULL LACE WIGS If you're after the most realistic and versatile wig, look no further than full lace wigs. These beauties are constructed with a sheer lace cap that covers your entire head. Why is this a game-changer? Well, it means you can part your hair in any direction you desire. Go ahead, create a center part one day and a side part the next – it's all up to you! But the fun doesn't stop there. With a full lace wig, you can rock elaborate updos and intricate hairstyles with ease. Imagine the possibilities: glamorous buns, elegant braids, or even a red-carpet-worthy chignon. The only limit is your imagination!
360 LACE WIGS Let's talk about 360 lace wigs – the ultimate choice for versatility and comfort. These wigs take the concept of lace front wigs to the next level. With a 360 lace wig, you get a lace panel that spans the entire perimeter of the wig. That means a natural-looking hairline all around and the freedom to style your hair in any direction. But what about the back of the wig, you ask? Well, the remaining portion is crafted using a more traditional wig cap. This combination ensures stability and comfort, so you can wear your wig with confidence all day long. 360 lace wigs are perfect for those who want a balance of realism and convenience in their wig-wearing experience.
GLUELESS WIGS If you're all about simplicity and convenience, glueless wigs are your new best friend. As the name suggests, these wigs are designed to be worn without any adhesive products. Instead, they feature adjustable straps and combs that securely hold the wig in place. With a glueless wig, you can say goodbye to messy glue or tape. Just pop it on, adjust the straps to fit your head snugly, and you're good to go. It's quick, easy, and perfect for those busy mornings when you're running late but still want to look fabulous.
Choosing the Right WigWhen choosing a human hair wig, there are a few factors to consider:
- Budget: Human hair wigs can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars.
- Style: Human hair wigs come in a variety of styles, including straight, curly, and wavy.
- Color: Human hair wigs come in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect one to match your natural hair color.
- Construction: Human hair wigs can be constructed in a variety of ways, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
How to Care For Your WigsHuman hair wigs require regular care to keep them looking their best. Here are a few tips:
- Brush your wig regularly. This will help to distribute the oils from your scalp and prevent tangles.
- Wash your wig as needed. Use a mild shampoo and conditioner that is designed for human hair wigs.
- Style your wig as needed. You can use heat tools on heat-resistant wigs.
- Store your wig properly. When you are not wearing your wig, store it in a cool, dry place.